Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friday Night Lights

Hey folks,

No worries, I have not gone bananas (well, maybe I have...but in any case, that could hardly be called a recent development) - I know that it is actually Saturday today. The reason I picked today's headline - as popular culture geeks will certainly know - is the novel/movie/TV series going by the same name. Basically, all three of them are about high school football somewhere in Texas, where it's all about those shiny lights on a Friday night.


Today, my team will start yet another team handball season. First game of the season is always exciting, since everybody is motivated and ready to go. I just hope that all the hard training we put in (although I was sidelined due to injury for a crucial period of time) will pay off today. So wherever you are guys, please keep your fingers crossed for us.

So long,
Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment